Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I guess it's been a while...

So I've been getting a lot of "hoo-ha" about the fact that I haven't been posting, despite my official declaration. Sooooo...I guess I'm back in the saddle. Life is grand right now :) I'm about to start an exciting new career (details to follow...deserves it's own post), I live alone (FINALLY! And, apparently, walking around naked never get's old...who knew?), I have a car, familial relations have been consistently pleasant, "everything" seems to be going smoothly and falling directly into place, and for the first time since i was like six, I'm actually HAPPY! This is kind of new...I like it!

I know that was brief, but it's all I got. Love Y'all!

2 comments:

Traveling Matt said...

i'm so glad you're happy. i love you! i hope this lasts a really long time.

Foofa said...

Oh you sound like such a happy little lady. Roll with it!